We have reached the end of the first quarter of 2019 and as always we have been working hard to improve the platform and promote the Max Property Group and Max Crowdfund brands wherever possible
During March, we updated the dashboard and overall look and feel of the “back office” and we trust you like what we have done. More changes are coming soon and we will let you know which ones we have uploaded in our April update newsletter.
Some important additional updates:
- Almost €700,000 was invested during March into our property funds
- Two investors invested in our equity round, which is currently still open to interested parties, but may well soon close due to the reasons below:
- A Letter of Intent (LOI) for a very large investment of $10M was received from a company in Switzerland. Note: This does not mean the investment is confirmed, as Due Diligence is still being performed, but is a major step forward
- Conversations are being held with various large Indian property developers to invest in the equity round and open up the Indian jurisdiction for Max Crowdfund
- Separate entities are being incorporated to facilitate the required licences in the Netherlands:
- Max Crowdfund B.V. which will be 100% owned by Max Property Group B.V.
- Escrow Foundation will allow people to transfer money on their account in Max Crowdfund and make investments directly
- Security Trustee Foundation will register and hold the securities of the fundraisers on behalf of the investors
- The MPG token has been added to Sistemkoin, as you can see on CoinMarketCap, as well as the double digit increase over the last 24 hours
- Max Property Group and the MPG token has been added to Delta Direct. All the latest MPG updates will now be directly available on @get_delta! If you want to receive updates from them do not forget to enable notifications. #DeltaDirect
- We are waiting for an update from Binance regarding the next phase of the application process (third phase) which is a Q&A about the project, team, tokenomics, use case, etc. They certainly are very thorough in their research, which is great to see.
Finally, we attended the Bull Day Investor Exhibition in Den Bosch on the 22nd of March, where Esther Dekker presented a Master Class and Gudo Thijssen, Edwin de Pijper and Jan Angel supported.
Many people came to our stand, enquired about the project and are looking to invest in the funds and we will soon start attending more shows. As soon as a show is confirmed we will announce it on our social channels and via our newsletters.
We trust you are as pleased as we are with the progress we are making and we look forward to seeing you at one of our events in the near future.